[nos-bbs] use of SSID

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 14 11:25:15 EST 2006

Fascinating Barry...

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 02:44 -0500, Barry Siegfried wrote:
>>SNIP<<

> Please forgive me but I have some things to say about this subject.
> Do NOT blame JNOS

There is absolutely NOTHING to forgive.
I am so glad you took the time to bring these issues to the table in a
concise way.
I extend my thanks for your effort.
>>SNIP<<

> Otherwise, why bother using JNOS?

I find JNOS significantly more appealing than software I consider more
narrowly focused, albeit successful.
A shining example is Maiko's use in attaching to winllink as a service.
The price?   --->  Configuration.

I have a vested interest in expanding jnos usage thru (simplifying?) the
process of application.
My interest is self generated as part of the ham hobby I am
participating in.
Thus far there are few success I can count (but I'm just getting
started?)...

I hope you will permit my use of your writing in my work to enlighten
the jnos user (sysop).

> Does the above make anything clearer for you?

Quite.

> 73, de Barry, >>SNIP<<

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k