[nos-bbs] New to the list

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 27 19:59:59 EDT 2006

Hi Dave,

You need also a regular gateway with a static address what is hosting a subnet for a dynamic gateway as yours and routes it back to you.
I route (ve3mch) 3  subnets for this area so I  think I can sub-divide something and route that to ve3bnf.dyndns.org  as we are in the same city :=)

Will contact you directly

73,

Bob VE3TOK