[nos-bbs] New to the list

VE3 BNF ve3bnf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:26:00 EDT 2006

I have just downloaded and compiled JNOS20e on Fedora Core 4 and after a
week or 2 of fighting the networking have managed to get it all up and
running, I am using the Dlink 524 router and it behaved more or lell
cooperativley, my system is a 466 celeron with 128mb ram barebones.

I guess my next step is to obtain an address block in order to establish the
gateway..... is there anyone here that knows who manages the coordination of
such for Southern Ontario? I have already set up on dyndns as
ve3bnf.dyndns.org and I am assuming that will suffice to run a gateway , but
after the last 2 weeks I have discovered assuming is never a good idea when
it comes to setting up JNOS hehe Any help would be appreciated
73
ve3bnf, Dave

--
Homer: Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem Remember when life's
path is steep to keep your mind even