[nos-bbs] New JNOS user here

Richard kb4ytm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:10:54 EDT 2006

Hello group,

I'm working on a new JNOS installation after a several year absence. My
last system was FBB in DOS.

I currently have Jnos 2.0e running on Slackware Linux. I'm working on my
autoexec.nos now. I want to setup a simple netrom interface using my
kiss tnc on com1, and allow telnet access from the LAN. Our RF packet
network here has degraded over the years but I think getting this going
may stir some interest again.

Would someone here be willing to work with me to setup a gateway from
here in West TN? I also want to do some message forwarding but still
working on that part.

Thanks for any offers

Richard
KB4YTM