[nos-bbs] Operating Jnos behind router

Don LaBrenz dlabrenz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 18:03:59 EDT 2006

Hello all,
I hope someone here has some ideas that escape me.

I am running Jnos 2.0e (Linux) and Jnos 2.0a (dos) under Windows XP.  I
have run both machines behind a Linksys WRT54GS v 5 router with v1.50.5
firmware.

My problem is that Jnos will seems to accept connect requests from other
Jnos machines, but will not allow me to initiate a telnet session to
another  Jnos  system.

I am guessing at this point that it is something I am doing wrong with
the set up on my router. I have a DMZ set up for the ip address that I
want to be able to talk to the real world.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.