[nos-bbs] Another SwsVpkt (XP Packet Driver for NOS) update !

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Fri Aug 11 17:00:35 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <maiko at pcs.mb.ca>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: [nos-bbs] Another SwsVpkt (XP Packet Driver for NOS) update !

> >From the author of SWSVPKT ...
>
> Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:17:29 +0200
>
> As a result of user feedback I have just uploaded an updated version of
> SwsVpkt to www.softsyste.co.uk/SwsVpkt1005.zip.  The new version adds:
>
> 1. Command line option to list available adapters
>
> 2. Command line option to set the default adapter.
>
> 3. Support for dialup networking.
>
>    * NB this can be tricky so look in the readme.html
>
> Maiko

 Howdy, I KNOW this link is old, but when it comes to trying
new things in *NOS, well, it IS a hobby and we get
to them when we get to them :-)

 I finally got to this link and it is dead. also dead is the domain, i tried
deleting
the SWS* from the link. any more info's on this driver?

 I have been using APZ200 under dos for my APRS>IGATE for some time
and would LOVE to try it under XP :-)

Regards,

Steven N1OHX