[nos-bbs] Re: G8BPQ

Barry Siegfried k2mf at nnj.k2mf.ampr.org
Sun Sep 25 06:32:16 EDT 2005

Thank you for your reply about the CD-ROM callbook server, Robert.

That brings to mind another question... is anyone still using the
SCC driver in JNOS?  Does anyone use SCC hardware anymore at all?

Also, sorry for the confusion Maiko.  I had thought you were referring
to the N5FAZ driver for BPQ.  I never knew that WG7J had put the G8BPQ
IRTT and TTL stuff into JNOS.  Oddly, I had independently done that
myself in nr_route() only a short while ago, never knowing about Johan's
prior work on it.

Live and learn.

73, de Barry, K2MF >>
          <|>      Barry Siegfried