[nos-bbs] G8BPQ code

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Sep 24 15:36:17 EDT 2005

Barry wrote :

> What Maiko was referring to is the G8BPQ "BPQ" code that was
> ported to JNOS by N5FAZ in 1993-1994. It implements a driver
> directly in JNOS for "BPQ" multiple node streams.

Actually, I was referring to the code in nr3.c, put in by WG7J,
additional G8BPQ code for NETROM level 4, related to IP ?

> Maiko is asking if any of you are still using the BPQ driver itself.

Nope :-)

In hind site, it was a *stupid* question for me to ask anyways,
because I don't believe *we* will ever get a good answer, since
the number of people on this mailing list probably make up only
a very small portion of people that actually use any form of
NOS out there.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM