[nos-bbs] STRICTCALL LOGIN

Jack Taylor jack at n7oo.com
Sun Oct 9 15:53:44 EDT 2005

One of the reasons I've not migrated from TNOS to JNOS is
because of the lack of call sign checking in JNOS.  I've often
wonder why since having "john" (or worse) log in is just
another level of security concern.

Other features I like in TNOS is "Quick Scan" (qs) which allows
you to quickly see what's new in the AREAS and I often use the
TNOS mini-editor to respond on-line to messages and bulletins.

73 de Jack  -  N7OO