[nos-bbs] jnos 2.0c4 mail rewrite

Andre v Schayk andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Wed Mar 30 15:24:32 EST 2005

I have been fooling around a bit with jnos2.0c4 to forward with winlink
systems via telpac.
after a lot of fidling with autoexec.nos and forward.bbs I managed to
get the forwarding working (I misunderstood the time options) but now it
looks like the rewrite is not being used when a new messages is entered
(it was before), either on the concole, from the bbs or from forwarding.
the messages remain in mqueu with one number higher then the message id,
the sequence of messages also skip one number.
when I check the rewrite rules with the rewrite command it gives the
results I expect so the rewrite file is working.
Does anyone have an idea where I should be looking to find the reason
for this?

73 de Andre PE1RDW