[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0c4 - DOS version now available !

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Tue Mar 29 14:23:01 EST 2005

> Okay, I've created a brand new DOS distribution kit based
> on the latest bleeding edge version JNOS 2.0c4.
>
> Check the official JNOS 2.0 website as follows :
>
>    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2
>
> I've had some people ask me why I bother ?

WHY BOTHER?

I'd suggest that JNOS2 is probably the most significant project in Amateur
Radio digital communications we have going today.    It's making a
feature rich application into a paradigm enabling technology.  (I have to
send that line to Dilbert....)   Seriously, with the new functionality
Maiko is adding, and some other widgets on the burner here, JNOS2 may
revitalize and revolutionize amateur packet and HF communications.

Bill - WA7NWP