[nos-bbs] Anyone actively running AMTOR ?

George (Skip) VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 13 18:36:35 EDT 2005

I'm not laughing Maiko,

As I recall (from long-ago), in my initial playing with my kam'98 TNC I
was successful at AMTOR using command mode and a generic terminal
[minicom] wired to my IC-756.  Since then I've rewired KAM to my FT-847
and put it into KISS for jnos purposes, but I expect I can get to AMTOR
on 40 or 30 easily enough again.

I have no idea if I have all the tools you need, nor the propagation
into Winnipeg, but if you don't get a convenient response to your
request, then I'd be willing to experiment with you as a second choice.

Skip