[nos-bbs] Cross posting: [Fwd: [wl2kemcomm] Heads up...]

Demetre Valaris sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
Tue Jul 5 13:21:01 EDT 2005

OK they are trying to reinvent the wheel again.

I laughed when I saw how their backup server works. Instead of using the
well known MX record technique they fetch the backup WINLINK 2000 CMBO
up manually after many hours of inactivity. The problem is that they do
not want to ask and if anyone tells them they first call him all the
names and he is told to go and make his own system. After they might
take the idea and try to implement it!
Well I guess it is better than nothing.

===
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY