[nos-bbs] Looking for gateway in Fairbanks, AK

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Sun Dec 18 13:50:14 EST 2005

Greetings,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Jay Nugent wrote:

> Greetings,
>    I am looking for a JNOS/HamGate gateway in Fairbanks Alaska, or
> surrounding area.  Does anyone know of one?

   Nevermind... A quick grep of the ENCAP routing table shows that no one
is routing for the 44.22.x.y subnet, which is the State of Alaska :-(

   Bummer...we are adding MORE HamGates in Michigan while some states have
dropped to having none at all.

       --- Jay Nugent  WB8TKL
           AEC Washtenaw County, MI. - NTS Liasion & Packet Operations
           Chair, ARRL Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
           [www.MI-DRG.org]

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |