[nos-bbs] Looking for gateway in Fairbanks, AK

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Sat Dec 17 13:50:06 EST 2005

Greetings,
   I am looking for a JNOS/HamGate gateway in Fairbanks Alaska, or
surrounding area.  Does anyone know of one?  Once upon a time we used to
have a "Resources" guide to every HamGate in the world.  Sadly, that
resource is no longer being maintained.

   We have a large amount of NTS traffic destined for AL7N (a.k.a.  Santa
Claus) but band conditions have been bad so we figured maybe passing it
via NTS/D from one of our HamGates here in Michigan.

   Any pointers to a HamGate in Alaska would be welcomed.

   Thanks!
      --- Jay Nugent  WB8TKL
          AEC Washtenaw County, MI. - NTS Liasion & Packet Operations
          Chair, ARRL Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
          [www.MI-DRG.org]

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |
  1:01pm  up 275 days, 16:29,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00