[nos-bbs] NOSAprs

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Tue Apr 26 17:14:44 EDT 2005

> And probably won't be either. What is there was purely experimental
> and since perhaps only 1 or 2 people have ever even claimed to have
> tried to use it over the past couple of years (and without any bug
> reports to boot), that's not much incentive for a developer like me
> to spend alot of time working on :-)

 I used it maiko. thought it was pretty darn neat too. but i could not get
it to digi,
so i stopped. would be neat to gate hf beacons over to vhf. it may already
have this functionality? the version i used i downloaded about 2 days after
the very first time
you announced it on the list. i was able to gate chat messages from inet
to vhf to just play around. used the callsign prefix filter you built.
that functionality worked great.

tnx, 73>>>
steven n1ohx