[nos-bbs] Re: nos-bbs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 7

Andre v Schayk andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Fri Apr 1 15:21:14 EST 2005

Andre v Schayk schreef:

> fb141413 schreef:
>
>> if you need 'my rewrite' you can found on my ftp server ftp://on4hu.be
>> 2 files and also two complete JNOS in *.rar
>> best 73s
>> André ON4HU
>>
> I´ll check them out right away, thanks.
> I did a bit more testing and I found that the rewrite is being used
> but the messages are not imported into the areas?
> I´ll let you know how it is going in the morning
>
> 73 de Andre PE1RDW

I tried running with your areas and rewrite and used the mailbox
commands from your autoexec.nos but I can´t seem to get it to work.
I even tried with jnos1.11f to make sure it is not something I commented
out during compile but that didn´t work as wel.

I´ll include the configuration I´m using now.
I know it is a lot but if anyone wants to check them I would be very happy.

areas:

alg - algemene berichten
dares - algemene dares berichten
status - dares status berichten
nood - dares nood berichten
r21 - dares regio 21 berichten
brabant - berichten voor noord brabant
junk - berichten waar nog geen rubriek voor is
winlink - berichten voor winlink2000

**********

forward.bbs

---------------
winlink 0023
ax25 drs2 pa3gwa-5
winlink
---------------

********

rewrite:

#winlink
smtp:* winlink

*%*@pe1rdw.ampr.org $1@$2 r

sysop at pe1rdw* pe1rdw
sysop pe1rdw
pe1rdw pe1rdw
pe1rdw at pe1rdw.ampr.org pe1rdw at pe1rdw.ampr.org r
pe1rdw@* pe1rdw

*@*.ampr.org $1@$2.ampr.org
*@pe1rdw* $1 at pe1rdw.ampr.org
*@pe1rdw $1 at pe1rdw.ampr.org

*.nlnet $1.dares r

alg@* alg
algemeen@* alg
dares@* dares
status@* status
nood@* nood
r21@* r21
regio@* r21
brabant@* brabant
braband@* brabant
nb@* brabant

*@alg* alg
*@dares* dares
*@status* status
*@nood* nood
*@r21 r21
*@brabant* brabant
*@braband* brabant
*@nb* brabrant
*@winlink* winlink

# messages probably for ham BBS's
*@*1* pe1rdw
*@*2* pe1rdw
*@*3* pe1rdw
*@*4* pe1rdw
*@*5* pe1rdw
*@*6* pe1rdw
*@*7* pe1rdw
*@*8* pe1rdw
*@*9* pe1rdw
*@*0* pe1rdw

# All other just goes to sysop review.
*@* junk

*********

autoexec.nos
.
#
log on
#
# The following entries are meant to maximize TCP performance for my
# ethernet (LAN) interface. These are global defaults that apply to a
# standard LAN with 'mtu' of 1500 bytes. If you decide to run TCP over
# radio ports, you will have to override these defaults using 'ifconfig'
# on the specific radio ports. The values will no doubt be smaller.
#
tcp mss 1460
tcp window 5840
tcp maxwait 30000
tcp retries 5
#
# Replace the next 3 values with your own !!!
#
hostname pe1rdw.ampr.org
ip address 44.137.27.18
ax25 mycall PE1RDW-2
#
# Domain Name Services (local domain.txt file only)
#
domain suffix ampr.org.
#
# Only configure a name server if you are connected to the
# internet. If you are not connected to the internet, and want
# to use what's available in the /jnos/domain.txt file), then
# you need to COMMENT OUT the following entry. The following
# entry in fact points to my firewall router.
#
domain addserver 10.0.0.138
#
attach tun tun0 1500 0
#
ifconfig tun0 ipaddress 44.137.27.18
ifconfig tun0 netmask 255.255.255.240
ifconfig tun0 mtu 1500
#
pause 2
#
shell ifconfig tun0 44.137.27.17 pointopoint 44.137.27.18 mtu 1500 up
#
attach asy ttypf - ax25 drs1 4096 256 9600 f
ifconfig drs1 description "DARES 1k2"
#
attach asy ttype - ax25 drs2 4096 256 38400 f
ifconfig drs2 description "DARES 9k6"
#
attach asy ttypc - ax25 loop 4096 256 38400 f
ifconfig loop description "toegang tot linux"
#
attach asy ttypd - ax25 netrom 4096 256 38400 f
ifconfig netrom description "toegang tot netrom"
#
route add 44.137.0.0/16 drs2
route add 44.137.27.17 tun0
route add default tun0 44.137.27.17
#
# Start the JNOS services (there are more, but I only
# use the following on my development system).
#
start ax25
#start finger
start smtp
start telnet
#
# Only start the following if you plan on doing forwarding
# of mail to other systems over AXIP, AXUDP, AX25, or HF. If
# you start the 'forward' service, you need to also make sure
# the 'smtp' service is running as well.
#
start forward
#
# Configure the text, interval, and port (interface) to broadcast on
#
ax25 bctext "packet radio router - dares r21 huesden"
ax25 bcinterval 600
ax25 bc drs1
#
#
source /home/jnos/mbox.inc

**********

mbox.inc:

#
# Cause the SMTP server to look for new mail to send every 10 minutes
#
smtp timer 600
smtp tdisc 300
smtp quiet yes
smtp trace 1
smtp hopper y
#smtp gateway 44.144.30.1
smtp dtimeout 168
smtp maxservers 6
#
ftpmaxservers 2
#
#--------------------------------------------------
#
# Set the remote server password field
#
#remote -s napoleon
#
#--------------------------------------------------
# Cause the SMTP server to queue mail for SMTP mailer or ext. mailer
#
smtp mode route
smtp usemx off
#
#-------------------------------------------------
# mailbox
#---------------------------------------------------
mbox trace off
mbox timer 900
mbox mailfor interval 600
mbox smtptoo on
#mbox usersonly vhf on
mbox fbb 2
#
mbox tmsg "JNOS version 1.11f/Linux SuSe 9.0\n"
mbox fwdinfo "jn111f"
#mbox qth jo10or
mbox hadd PE1RDW.R21.DARES
#mbox zip 7700
mbox mailfor exclude sysop winlink
oldbid 24 30
mbox nrid on
mbox header on
mbox tdisc 300
#
#mbox noax25 vhf n
#
motd "PE1RDW DARES bbs winlink forwarding station"
#
mbox showalias on
#mbox alias 0HU "c vhf on0hu"
#mbox alias 4HU "c vhf on4hu"
#
mbox attend n
#
bulletin return yes
bulletin date yes
bulletin check yes
#source /home/on4hu/jnos/etc/at.txt
#
ftype i
#---------------------------------------------------
#
# nntp
# nntp add <nntpserver> <call.ampr.org> <interval> <[groups]>
#
nntp access off
nntp profile organ "Amateur Radio"
nntp profile fullname "Andre v Schaijk"
#
#nntp profile user f1jnl
#nntp profile user f4bkt
#nntp profile user f8izt
#nntp profile user f6gzl
#nntp profile user f5ngu
#
nntp maxcli 5
#
#nntp create ampr.bbs.aprs
#nntp create ampr.bbs.tcpip
#nntp create ampr.bbs.ita
#nntp create ampr.bbs.zaf
#nntp create ampr.bbs.gbr
#nntp create ampr.bbs.allusa
#nntp create ampr.bbs.nz
#nntp create ampr.bbs.ea
#nntp create ampr.bbs.branet
#nntp create ampr.bbs.latnet
#nntp create ampr.bbs.linux
#nntp create ampr.bbs.quebec
#nntp create ampr.bbs.axnet
#nntp create ampr.bbs.canada
#nntp create ampr.bbs.vknet
#nntp create ampr.bbs.lunet
#nntp create ampr.bbs.mex
#nntp create ampr.bbs.eu
#nntp create ampr.bbs.nld
#nntp create ampr.bbs.prt
#nntp create ampr.bbs.net
#nntp create ampr.bbs.dl
#nntp create ampr.bbs.bel
#nntp create ampr.bbs.ww
#nntp create ampr.bbs.ht
#nntp create ampr.bbs.fnpp
#nntp create ampr.bbs.fra
#nntp create ampr.bbs.franca
#nntp create ampr.bbs.inet
#
nntp ihave 2
nntp quiet 2
nntp firstpoll 2
nntp lzw on
#
#
# Wake up the SMTP process to start shipping any outstanding mail.
smtp batch y
smtp kick
#
#---------------------------------------------------
# Disallow third-party mail as we have no license to accept it.
#
third-party y
#
#---------------------------------------------------