[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 for DOS Compile Answer??

Peter tang01 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 08:29:53 EST 2004

Hello All,

I have been able to acquire a copy of Borland C++ 3.1 and have finally
been able to compile JNOS 2.0 using Maiko's original files. However,
this has only been possible when the Borland C++ 3.1 has been placed
into the folder c:\borlandc (as per Maiko's  recent instructions).

In previous version of JNOS, I have been able to put the compiler into
any location with any folder name, as long as that folder is in the DOS
path, and the path is also specified in the makefile at the relevant
place. With JNOS 2.0 it only seems to work if the compiler is at
c:\borlandc and nowhere else.

I can only assume that something has been changed in the 2.0 version and
is pointing to c:\borlandc instead of using the path defined in the
makefile.

73,

Peter

G4DJB