[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 for DOS Compile problems?

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Nov 14 23:15:02 EST 2004

Hi,

Andr wrote :

> have the same problem Peter i can compile jnos 1.11f
> i can not compile 2.0 with c++ Borland C 3.1

Okay, I have an idea. If Andr and Peter are able to compile
the JNOS 1.11f release with their compilers, can they please
do me a favor.

Please ZIP your entire JNOS 1.11f (not JNOS 2.0) compile area
and send it to me. That way, I will have the proper makefiles,
the *.TL files, scripts, etc for your particular compilers.

The changes for JNOS 2.0 are very small. I will look at the ZIP
files you send me and see what the differences are with the
Borland C++ 3.0 configuration that I use here.

That should allow me to get this resolved.

* Maiko uses Borland C++ 3.0 (that's all I have)

* Andr can send me a ZIP for Borland C++ 3.1

* Peter can send me a ZIP for Borland C++ 4.5

* Any others ?

Please email them to me (please not to the list).

Thanks to everyone for your cooperation and help.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM