[hfsig] Antenna analyzer kit

Bruce Raymond bruce at raymondtech.net
Tue Mar 26 08:41:27 EDT 2019

Hi Guys,

I've not seen the picture of the prototype show up in my email, so I'm
assuming that it's been chopped out. Here's a link to the file on a very
crude server I put together that has the picture.

http://bnrstuff.duckdns.org/AntennaAnalyzerPrototype.png

I know there must be cloud stuff out there to share pictures and I've
been using Dropbox for many years. I just haven't figured out how to
send the picture without using everyone's email address (which I don't
have).

73 Bruce