[hfsig] 20m WSPR shield for Raspberry Pi

Keith Wilson keith.wilson.pcs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:20:31 EDT 2019

Gentlemen - an update to my power output measurements on the 20m Raspberry
Pi board:
The (impedance unknown, alligator clips to BNC) cable between the board and
the dummy load was affecting the dummy load impedance.  The SWR was showing
about 1.55 with a RigExpert!
I tried an alternate method using the Flex panadapter and sampling with an
Alpha Delta coax switch, attenuation about 90 dB.  The WSPR board signal
was down about 15 dB vs a 5 W signal.  So that gives an output of 22 dBm
which looks pretty good.  I also tried a 0.5 Watt signal and the Flex
panadapter looked pretty accurate i.e. down 9-10 dB from the 5 W signal.  I
think this is a better test!
Keith - KE4TH

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>