[hfsig] WsprryPi sends tone only for a few seconds

John C. Peterson jcp at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 19 03:26:27 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 05:38:31PM -0700, Simon Quellen Field wrote:

> Can someone else try loading the latest NOOBS onto an SD card and seeing if
> PiCW and/or WsprryPi work for you?
>
> In the meantime, I will figure out how to load Jessie or Ubuntu onto my Pi,
> and see if that gets me on the air.

My own personal tests (and the feedback I got) were all on Raspbian, so
I would recommend you stick with that. The last release that was based
on Jessie before the switch to Stretch can be found here;

https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/images/raspbian-2017-07-05/

--
John C. Peterson, KD6EKQ DM12ju
mailto:jcp at eskimo.com