[hfsig] Rasp Pi -- QRPi 20m -- how to transmit less frequently?

Zoltan Doczi zoltan.doczi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:12:11 EDT 2016

Hi Orrin,

>From this example on the WsprryPi site I suppose you have to use "0" in the
frequency list at the command line, this means pause for that 2 min period:

 "Transmit a WSPR transmission slightly off-center on 30m every 10 minutes
for
  a total of 7 transmissions, and using a fixed PPM correction value.  sudo
    sudo ./wspr --repeat --terminate 7 --ppm 43.17 N9NNN EM10 33 10140210 0
0 0 0"

https://github.com/JamesP6000/WsprryPi

73,
ha7dcd