[hfsig] WSPR reception with RTL-SDR dongle

Zoltan Doczi zoltan.doczi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:39:17 EDT 2016

Hi Orrin,

Here is an other interesting project, an RPi based receiver. I proposed in
their issues the possibility to the on-board WSPR transmission for the
RTL-SDR dongles calibration an automated way. As I did it manually on my
video.
An RPi based WSPR transceiver would be pretty cool :)

https://github.com/Guenael/rtlsdr-wsprd

73,
HA7DCD
Zoltan

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Zoltan Doczi <zoltan.doczi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Orrin,
>
> Right now I can advise only the SDR Play, but it's more expensive:
> http://www.sdrplay.com
> Hopefully there will be something cheaper in the RTL-SDR store soon.
>
> I made the direct sampling modification myself on an RTL-SDR dongle, like
> these examples:
> http://www.rtl-sdr.com/rtl-sdr-direct-sampling-mode/
>
> 73,
> HA7DCD
> Zoltan
>
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 8:46 PM, Orrin Winton <orrin.winton at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Zoltan, do you have any recommendation for a less-than-40USD receiver of
>> this type? That you have tested. Thanks
>>
>> Orrin WN1Z in Calif.
>> On Jun 11, 2016 06:46, "Zoltan Doczi" <zoltan.doczi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.rtl-sdr.com/receiving-wspr-with-a-direct-sampling-modified-rtl-sdr/