[hfsig] Re: [Flexradio] The final nail in the coffin of Morse ?

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 01:46:40 EDT 2005

I don't think 9 Khz would be widely tolerated without a specific say
so.  I am not talking about theoretical legal limits.   I could put a
200 Khz wide signal on 20 meters in a few seconds by reaching over and
turning on my FSK transmitter on my Gnu Radio USRP and it is likely no
one would even know I was there.  I am talking about "officially
sanctioned" or blessed operations of the type (say) Walt could take and
put into ARES, RACES, FEMA, etc. sites.

Bob