[hfsig] Re: [Flexradio] The final nail in the coffin of Morse?

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Thu Jul 21 21:47:04 EDT 2005

Yes...I think that it ought to be given by a team, perhaps the VE Teams would
volunteer to do it, and you would get something more than a certificate..or be
able to buy something other than just have a certificate that hangs on the
wall...something that you can "show off" at your ARC meeting or Hamfest.

Walt/K5YFW