[hfsig] Performance of 24/192 soundcards? USB Soundcards

Anthony.N.Martin at marconiselenia.com Anthony.N.Martin at marconiselenia.com
Wed Sep 22 08:39:37 EDT 2004

> http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/archive/index.php?t
=./articles/James_Miller

Thanks.

The G3RUH circuits are here yes. But the type numbers of all the
chips are not on the circuit, and even the pin names (eg. clk) have
been omitted, leaving me clueless if U1 is a counter or a shift register!

> He was making a modem compatible with the K9NG modem, so the
> scrambler algorithm and its place in the grand scheme of things
> were already constrained.

Indeed. Amateurs (and Pro's) often build on what someone else has done
irrespective on whether it was right or good or just plain obsolete.
It's called "Engineering".

My suggestion is that the receiver could be improved without change
to the Tx, so interoperability is unchanged or improved.

Ant M1FDE

This email and any attached files contains company confidential information
which may be legally privileged.  it is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and solely for the purposes set forth
therein.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return, delete it from your system and
destroy any local copies.  It is strictly forbidden to use the information
in this email including any attachment or part thereof including copying,
disclosing, distributing, amending or using for any other purpose.

In addition the sender excludes all liabilities (whether tortuous or common
law) for damage or breach arising or related to this email including but
not limited to viruses and libel.