[hfsig] Delivery Error (hfsig at lists.tapr.org)

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jul 18 21:06:02 EDT 2004

It's probably not from Hamish, but from a worm forging his address.

I'm at this very moment tuning Mailman to drop anything but plain text messages globally.  We can turn types of attachments back on by list as the list owners decide appropriate.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we'll get this thing all tuned up...

73,
John N8UR
----