[hfsig] AN/PRC-138 on surplus sale website

Chris Howard chris at yipyap.com
Thu Dec 9 23:53:19 EST 2004

Shortly after I posted this, the auction lot was
pulled!  I guess they decided to keep them or
something :-(

Chris

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 07:49:55PM -0700, Chris Howard wrote:

> FYI
>
> I noticed a lot of 5 an/prc-138 radios on the government
> surplus sale website:
>
> www.govliquidation.com
>
> I'd keep hush about it... but there's somehow
> always somebody with a bunch more money than I am
> willing to pay.
>
> These radios are supposed to be able to do ALC and
> fancy data modes.  But I don't know if they come
> with everything necessary (or even if they work).
>
> (If somebody takes four and the fifth one falls
> off the truck near my house...)
>
> Chris
> kc0atc

Chris Howard                                     YipYap.Com
chris at yipyap.com                                 Estes Park, Colorado  USA
current Estes Park weather --  http://www.yipyap.com/wscurrent.html