[hfsig] Re: [MT63] [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

larry fields,n6hpx n6hpx1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 11:30:19 EDT 2004

    I have had a few telling me of virus,or my web site<dont own one> and they seem to be hate ones or ones to get you to think you had a virus.
    I list em as spam mail now.

    Larry Fields, n6hpx/du1

Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 05:21:41PM -0500, Walt DuBose wrote:
> Just to let you know that someone is spoofing my E-Mail account. Sat.
> evening to Sunday morning, I received over 3495 E-Mail mostly rejects.

This is normal virus behaviour these days. I receive many bounces for
messages I never sent these days...

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB