[aprssig] New Kenwood TH-D75 In Depth Manual - Just Posted!

Borja Marcos ea2ekh at gmail.com
Fri May 17 07:36:57 EDT 2024

> On 17 May 2024, at 11:50, Jeff Hochberg <jeffh at aprsfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> First Kenwood release of the day!
>
> https://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/pdf/TH-D75AE_IDM.pdf
>
> Looks like there’s a decent sized section on APRS.
>
> I have a sneaking suspicion there’s something bigger coming… Shortly.

Interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Seems that the new material on APRS deals with the new digipeater feature, not present in the TH-D74. I own a TH-D74 myself.

Now wondering what they will do regarding the D74. When the D75 was announced they promised a firmware update for the D74. I know
they will not add the digipeating feature (probably it needs some more memory) but curious about it!

73,

Borja - EA2EKH