[aprssig] New Kenwood TH-D75 In Depth Manual - Just Posted!

Jeff Hochberg jeffh at aprsfoundation.org
Fri May 17 05:50:49 EDT 2024

First Kenwood release of the day!

https://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/pdf/TH-D75AE_IDM.pdf

Looks like there’s a decent sized section on APRS.

I have a sneaking suspicion there’s something bigger coming… Shortly.

Jeff Hochberg
President
APRS Foundation Inc
jeffh at aprsfoundation.org

--
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we have
a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Information