[aprssig] vhf.dxview.org - APRS Propagation Map

Jeff Hochberg jeff at w4jew.com
Fri Jul 26 16:40:46 EDT 2024

I'm trying to find out who operates the VHF propagation map site at the
following URL:

https://vhf.dxview.org/

I figured if anyone would know...it would be someone on this list.

The site has been around for years but was previously aprs.mennolink.org.
It's been a while since I last used it, and I found that the original URL
was no longer working.

I'm interested in learning more about the application mechanics than what
is available on the "About <https://vhf.dxview.org/map/legend_about>" page.

If anyone happens to know, please feel free to ping me directly:

w4jew [at] arrl [dot] net

Thanks so much!