[aprssig] 2024 DCC Cancelled

Steve Stroh steve.stroh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 21:27:56 EDT 2024

 Stana, all, TAPR:

I’m really sorry to hear this. I’m a fan and promoter of the DCCs.

I wrote a brief mention of this development in my newsletter Zero Retries
Breaking - 2024 Digital Communications Conference Canceled -
https://www.zeroretries.org/i/146561408/breaking-digital-communications-conference-canceled

For those that are interested in a potential new DCC, managed
independently, I’ve created a new email list:

https://groups.io/g/new-dcc

There’s already some work underway to potentially create a new, independent
DCC.

(Feel free to share this on other, relevant email lists; I’m not a member
of all of the lists that Stana posted to.)

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

--
Steve Stroh N8GNJ (he / him / his)