[aprssig] OT: Trail Cam

Aaron Thomas kk4kfg at jarsprep.net
Sat Nov 4 21:50:23 EDT 2023

Whenever I hear about monitoring motion and it working well I always
think of Dakota Alerts <https://dakotaalert.com/>. While there entire
system is to detect motion an alert via zone to a hand held or base
station you should be able to configure something to listen to the
output frequency and when detected broadcasts via speakers whatever you
want said.

I am not aware of any trail camera that does it by default either.