[aprssig] OT: Trail Cam

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 16:12:24 EDT 2023

This is off-topic, however I have come to realize that APRSers are some of the most competent folks in our hobby, so I'm asking here.  Please reply direct.

I am in need of a stand-alone "trail camera" with solar panel for charging the battery, motion activation, night vision and (drum roll) ability to trigger an event through a relay.
This is for an area where activity is not desired and I wish to play an MP3 when motion is detected.
Does anyone know if such a thing exists, as described?
Sincerely,Ev, W2EV

PS: In the weeds and not directly related: "Activity detected, recording in progress" or something like that as a deterrant.