[aprssig] Davis Vantage Vue and RF APRS

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Feb 23 11:26:09 EST 2023

> From what I remember that was one of the selling points of a Peet Brothers Weather station over Davis.

Yes, I agree and that's why I own Peet stations.  The guy I'm trying to help already has the Davis online feeding CWOP and he is feeding APRS-IS.  That's how I found him.  I approached him about getting it on the RF side and he's onboard.  I just have to come up with a solution to help him do that.
Jason Rausch K4APRwww.ke4nyv.com

    On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 04:57:56 PM EST, Aaron Thomas <kk4kfg at jarsprep.net> wrote:

>From what I remember that was one of the selling points of a Peet Brothers Weather station over Davis. They claim it at #5 ( APRS Ready) of their Ten Best Reasons to own a Peet Brothers.

Guess if you already have a Davis it might not help, however if someone is still looking for hardware that could be a huge selling point.