[aprssig] Davis Vantage Vue and RF APRS

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Thu Feb 23 08:46:28 EST 2023

You might check with the folks on the Xastir list. They've already done the work
of documenting the varios protocols out there.

  I found one hit from 2018:

"Look at the various Davis Vantage Pro options. I'm less thrilled with the
Vantage Vue."

YMMV

--
Rick Green

We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's
  Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish
  that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons
                        entitled to constitutional rights.

 			http://www.MoveToAmend.org