[aprssig] Open Source/Commercial Use acceptable APRS Alternative?

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Sun Aug 13 15:19:32 EDT 2023

I'd be concerned that nothing appears to have been done with OpenTrac in
almost 20 years. Technology moves a lot faster than that. Pretty much
everything that OpenTrac originally addressed has long since been
incorporated into modern APRS clients and protocols.

I'd be interested to see what applications currently are supporting 20
year old software.

Michael WA7SKG