[aprssig] Open Source/Commercial Use acceptable APRS Alternative?

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sun Aug 13 13:11:32 EDT 2023

We really need to open the door to investigation of OpenTrac.  It provides some much more consumable structure that avoids the append this string in this format “design” principals that make APRS difficult to create parsers for.

You’ll find OpenTrac (http://opentrac.org/) support already in some popular trackers!

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW

Sent from my iPhone