[aprssig] APRS Air Quality Monitoring

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Thu Oct 13 10:43:09 EDT 2022

I have a swarm of 2.5 ones at home feeding my automation system.  Hard to
say know when Ikea sells them for 10$ each and they're easily modifiable.
Sensors for monitoring all sorts of things are inexpensive these days.

Currently my "overwatch swarm" feeds home assistant:
2.5
Temp
Pressure
Humidity
CO²
VOC

I would suggest rather than specific layout with fields for a fixed list of
data, it may be better to have a message that transmits one data type per
packet but multiple packets that can be sent for a range for additional
data.