[aprssig] Dayton APRS Meet-Up

KENT HUFFORD KHUFFORD at ATLANTICBB.NET
Sat May 14 19:43:54 EDT 2022

I would like to meet a one of the food trucks, on site on Sat. around lunch.

Kent

KQ4KK

APRS since 1993

From: aprssig <aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org> On Behalf Of Jason Rausch
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 7:21 PM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List <aprssig at lists.tapr.org>
Subject: [aprssig] Dayton APRS Meet-Up

 Anyone interested in an APRS Meet-Up on Saturday around lunch time?  Could be as simple as collecting at the show near the food or going somewhere off-site.  We discussed before about an old fashioned APRS dinner, but it seems like most people have replaced their Saturday evenings with other events.  I thought we might get a better response to a Saturday lunch time meet up.

Let me know if you're interested.  We'll just come up with a spot to meet.  Completely informal.

Jason K4APR  (ex. KE4NYV)

www.ke4nyv.com <http://www.ke4nyv.com>