[aprssig] Dayton APRS Meet-Up

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat May 14 19:21:18 EDT 2022

 Anyone interested in an APRS Meet-Up on Saturday around lunch time?  Could be as simple as collecting at the show near the food or going somewhere off-site.  We discussed before about an old fashioned APRS dinner, but it seems like most people have replaced their Saturday evenings with other events.  I thought we might get a better response to a Saturday lunch time meet up.
Let me know if you're interested.  We'll just come up with a spot to meet.  Completely informal.
Jason K4APR  (ex. KE4NYV)www.ke4nyv.com