[aprssig] Dayton Hamvention APRS Dinner?

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Mar 3 17:04:49 EST 2022

All,
I just made a late confirmation that I'm going to Dayton this year.  Was offered a spare hotel room that was up for grabs by a group of friends and decided to take it.  Been about seven or eight years since I have gone.  I was wondering with all the recent APRS talk if anyone was thinking about an old fashioned APRS pizza dinner or something like we used to do every year?  Then again, I haven't been in so long is that still going on and I am just not aware of it?
Anyways, this is my first Dayton as an attendee rather than a vendor, so I'm trying to think of ways to maximize my time.  For once I'm on my schedule and not the show schedule.  Eating a cold hotdog in your booth after six straight hours of talking isn't as fun as you think it might be.  :o)
Jason Rauschwww.ke4nyv.com