[aprssig] And So It Begins.... APRS Foundation Inc

Jeff Hochberg jeff at w4jew.com
Wed Mar 2 23:26:10 EST 2022

To our esteemed colleagues,

Thank you for your responses and kind words of encouragement in
forging ahead with APRS.

I just wanted to take a moment to keep you in the loop.

As was discussed, we've begun the process of forming a non-profit
corporation:

   - Filed a Certificate of Incorporation of a Non-Stock Corporation with
   the State of Delaware
   - Retained a Registered Agent for Delaware - Resident Agents, Inc.
   Dover, DE

Once we receive confirmation, we will move on to the next steps which
include filing for an EIN and 501(c)3 status.

We will keep you posted on the overall status as things move along.

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

Thank you once again.

-JeffH

Jeff Hochberg
W4JEW