[aprssig] SmartBeaconing implementation wanted

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:07:30 EDT 2022

Does anyone have a link to any C/C++ code that implements the complete
SmartBeaconing algo?  It's for a non-commercial, personal project.  End
product is a tracker for my bike at Burning Man, using 915MHz LORA as
the phy channel.  Target hardware is a Heltec HTCC-AB02S.
Appropriate attribution will be provided, but I really don't plan on
republishing the code.  I just don't want some hippy taking off with my
new electric bike without a way to hunt him down.

Thanks de AB0OO

John Gorkos