[aprssig] Fwd: UI-View32 Maps?

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 07:30:09 EST 2022

On 2/19/2022 10:44 PM, Earl Needham wrote:

> Where can I find UI-View32 maps?  I've been Googling for maybe two hours and
> all I come up with are dead links.
>
> I'm specifically looking for New Mexico, Texas, and perhaps a map of the
> Southwest United States.
UI-View maps use "flat projection" format graphics.  Find one (I think maybe maps.google.com uses that format that you can screen shot), and create a ".inf" file that properly defines the lat/lon covered and you should be good to go to create maps of whatever you need.
Cheers!Ev, W2EV
PS: The UI-View website itself has helpful mapping information, too. http://www.ui-view.net/