[aprssig] A Proposal for the Continuation of APRS

Andrew Pavlin spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 12:01:57 EST 2022

 I am willing to participate in such a proposed organization. I have been an officer of another non-profit (not radio-related), so I have some experience in that area, and I've been implementing and maintaining an APRS program for over 10 years now (started writing it after the 2011 ARRL/TAPR DCC, and first released it to the general public at the 2012 DCC). Professional software engineer for 40 years on a wide range of mission-critical software-based products at both DJI 100 corps and startups, licensed ham since 1978, Extra class since 2009, active in ARES/RACES.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO