[aprssig] A Proposal for the Continuation of APRS

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Sun Feb 13 19:55:39 EST 2022

Somehow, I do not get ANY of Steve's e-mails to the aprssig via my
e-mail feed.  I see them in the aprssig archive list, but never receive
the actual e-mail.  And I don't use gmail either.

PS.  Lately, I've just been reading the aprssig messages from the
February archive list so I don't miss any!

https://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig_lists.tapr.org/2022-February/date.html#start