[aprssig] A Proposal for the Continuation of APRS

Jonathan Delaney kb3osp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:43:31 EST 2022

I missed this as well going to have to look at spam settings in Gmail. I think a 501c is a great idea however with my experience in the past of 501 organizations they turn into a political battle. With President Vice president treasurer and so on. There are advantages to being a 501c too being that it is a tax heaven for supplies needed this would be the servers in this case and servers can get expensive quick. I don't know what would be the best course of action in this case I have no problem in helping with either however if the project gets into a political battle we will loose aprs.

Jon KB3OSP

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​